How did this momentous gift happen and 'Well, WHAT is it?" you may be asking.
When I awaken each morning, I am immediately aware of the environment around me. I---like you, dear reader---have been gone from the body container while it slept, and when I reawaken in it, I take a moment to become aware of what has happened while I was gone. It was definitely grief.
But I had no reason to feel grief. No hangover from a New Year's Eve celebration. No disappointment at things left undone in 2020. To whom did this grief belong? The better question was "how can I help?" So, I neutralized the energy and moved into my Small Universe Meditation, ending with a reminder gaze at the Douet painting over my bed titled, "Celebration: The Angles are Havng a Party and YOU are invited!"
From there it was connecting with morning Spring Forest Qigong Practice, led this perfect day by Master Jerry Willek. As my right knee has been in constant on-off pain for many weeks, my morning intention was 'knees without pain or suffering'.
Mentally I know any change in life is brought about by simply 'moving the energy--or the chi'.
Emotionally I know that pain does not care what my mind thinks.
On this triumphant morning, I noticed I felt 12 years old while doing the exercises. I'd met this 12-year-old almost every time I did the qigong. Why was she there?
The answer came in a torrent of emotion and tears when the host, Master Jerry, said, "There is no bad. There is only good, better, best." In a moment of lucidity---where all kinds of memories and thoughts jumble together in their bid to be recognized and freed from the prison they have had to create for me--I received the New Year's present from my 12-year-old self:
- She was crippled with the idea that 'her best would never be good enough.'
- She couldn't be nice enough to end meanness.
- She couldn't love enough to end hatred.
- She couldn't give enough to please the needy.
- She couldn't live up to the Girl Scout promise to 'help other people at ALL times'.
- She would only ever be just satisfactory. Never excellent. Never beyond and above average. Never extraordinary.
So, the knee pain was testimony to all of that.
- No way to be beyond average....most people get knee problems in their older years.
- No way to have a complete healing so be satisfied with what you have----just a little pain.
- Your life can be satisfactory.
So WHY the title of this blog? "Kid-knees. Fertilize Your Future"
- The Qigong lesson was on the Heart, which connects to the Kidneys, which affect the bones. The play on words, Kid-knees took me to my 12 year old who emotionally had been 'brought to her knees' by her inability to be a healer of the world around her. I Fertilized My Future by deciding my intent on this crisp sunny beautiful New Year's morning----that my world (my body home) would be the microcosm of the Spring Forest Qigong Mantra: A Healer in every Home and a World Without Pain and Suffering.
WHY the TOGETHERNESS picture for this blog?
- We are all affected by the same energies on our planet, and together we are stronger in shifting them. I invite you to be aware of the energies you feel when you awaken, and if they are not to your liking, choose a color to send them. They, like you, are asking for their freedom to be something more wonderful.
My best is always enough FOR ME.
My best pours through me at every moment
I am free of the measuring rules that others live by
In my world, no one can decide what everyone else should measure up to.
NEW FOUNDATION FOR 2021
New permission for extraordinary life.
No more buckling painful knees; no more surrendering to rules that interfere with my best.
I bend freely in any direction my heart moves me!